How not to be an MLM eejit (Irish for idiot), jerk (Americanism?) or d*ck (or tbh swap whatever word makes sense to you! And what you can do instead to be on my MLM Blessing List!
First let me apologise to clowns everywhere for this image! I love clowns, you make me laugh and that is your job. However, when I was trying to find an image for eejit, idiot, jerk or d*ck, I couldn't find the right one to add to my blog.
Really getting the blogging bug after the workshop with Jo Watson of www.agoodwriteup.com. Not sure I can manage one a week yet though!
After 50 years of thinking and believing I couldn't write, I suddenly had permission to own the title of writer AND blogger!
If like me, you are always reading about how to manifest money or create your dream life you may wonder why it's worth reading again. We often know what we need to do but we forget to put into practice. So here's a reminder of the key elements of getting what you want in life & business.
1. DesireHow much do you truly truly want? What are your deepest desires for your life and your business? If you aren't totally sure, meditate on this question or spend some time journaling about this and see what comes to mind.
2. CommitmentWhat are you willing to do? Every. Single. Day. To get what you want you need to be consistent and committed.
3. Negative BeliefsFind the negative beliefs that are lurking in your conscious and subconscious mind. Dig deep to find them. Write them down and remove these beliefs. (negative beliefs might be 'wants don't get', 'money doesn't grow on trees', 'there isn't enough to go around'.
4. Learn how to do EFTYou may have heard of EFT (emotional freedom techniques) or that 'tapping thing'. If you haven't - you need to! You need to learn it, so that you can calm your anxious mind, remove negative thinking and beliefs and reprogramme your mind for positive beliefs and thinking.
5. Implant New BeliefsYou can either do this through EFT or by writing down all the positive beliefs that you want. 'I am rich', 'I am healthy', I am abundant or whatever resonates with you for your desires.
6. VisualiseImagine yourself being rich or prosperous. Carry extra money around with you or a cheque with the figure that you want on it. Carry photos or printed pictures that show the life you want.
7. Be Gratetful Being thankful for all that you already have and all the money you have or ever had is very powerful in creating that 'good' feeling inside you. And, it's that 'good' feeling that attracts more of what you actually want.
8. Learn how to make moneyLearning the mechanics of making money in business, for example, marketing and what you need to do make it happen. We may have heard 'Build it and they will come'. This isn't strictly true! You can build it, but you then have to market yourself, market the business that you have created. Learning marketing or social media or whatever it is that you are lacking in business skills is key in becoming visible and known so that you can serve your community with your gifts and talents and ultimately make money.
9. Take ActionNow this isn't just ANY action. I am talking about 'Inspired Action'. The Universe (or God or whatever that 'all that is' energy) will help you MASSIVELY. But, you have to at least meet it half-way, by taking action that comes from inspiration or the whispers of the inner voice in your mind. To get to that inspiration you have to take very good care of your mind body and spirit through whatever helps YOU get to that place where you can hear that quiet inner voice of wisdom.
10. ReceiveThis might sounds crazy but you need to be willing to receive what you are asking for and being open to it coming to you in unexpected ways. Don't force the Universe or expect it to give you want you want in ways that YOU think it should come. Let the Universe do his/her bit! Let the Universe decide. That's it's job! In the meantime practice 'receiving' compliments, gifts. For example, when you receive a compliment about your clothes or appearance for example. Don't bat that compliment away, saying 'Oh this old thing'. Remember the Universe is listening.
If you would like some support with making changes in your life then please do get in touch.
Ann-Marie is firstly a Mum to teenagers, wife, sister and lives with her teenagers, hubby and Spaniel called Tessa! She works as a a Soul Coach and helps women release the stress, anxiety and money blocks so that they can feel calm, get clarity and achieve the dream life and business they so desire. Her passion is around releasing negative patterns, thinking and beliefs as well as clutter along with manifesting and Feng Shui. She's particularly crazy about how we need to work with our personal vibrational energy as well as that of our homes. She has trained with some of the best coaches, mentors and trainers in the world including EFT Masters Tania Prince and Karl Dawson, Hay House Author Ali Campbell, Feng Shui expert Patricia Lohan and many others. Her journey of personal and spiritual development started when she needed to help herself through times of anxiety, stress and blocks to money and to create the life and business she so longed for.
If you would like to work with Ann-Marie on a 1:1 basis or attend one of her workshops to release negative energy or heal your past, so that you can create your dream life, then please get in touch via LinkedIn, Facebook (Ann-Marie Clare Coaching) alternatively you can send her an email: email@example.com or call: +44 (0)774 092 9052.
What do you actually want? Spend some time in meditation or journaling or just simply relaxing and noticing your breath. Ask yourself quietly and gently "What do I really want?" Then listen patiently to see what that gentle voice within whispers!
Do you shake and go into a cold sweat at the thought of having to stand up and speak to a group of people or post a video to your social media channels? Fear of public speaking isn't just about standing up and giving a presentation to a crowded room or conference. It can be just speaking up in a meeting or doing your 60-second pitch at a networking meeting.
However, the fear and anxiety of public speaking are very REAL. Worse though, this fear can seriously hold us back from getting ahead and being successful as well as relaxed AND happy. I worked with a client this week who felt 'sick' at the thought of having to speak to people in a group situation. And, don't get me started on how she felt about going on camera to do a video! We worked together on the anxieties and fear she had. Very quickly the intensity of her fear started to come down as we worked to clear the emotional charge of her doubts and fears.
After the session, she felt calm, relaxed and much more confident about an event that was coming up where she would need to speak in public. Yesterday she posted her first video on her social media channel.
If you would like some help with speaking in public or doing a video DM me and let's clear that stress and fear so that you do it too!